Uniform Intake Criteria
NETWORK requires proof of a household income at or below 185% of the 2019-2020 Federal Poverty Guidelines in determining eligibility for assistance for all clients. The chart below illustrates allowable annual and monthly income based on family size.
|For each additional person over 8; add $8,177 annual income, and $681 monthly income|
Additional Criteria for receiving assistance is as follows:
- 1. Client must provide proof of financial need
- 2. Client must provide documentation of income, expenses, and any crisis situations
- 3. Client must provide identification for all members of the household
- 4. Client must have a viable plan or be willing to form a viable plan with a caseworker
- 5. Client must be cooperative, courteous, and honest with NETWORK staff
In keeping with our mission of…“Caring, coaching and empowering our neighbors in need as they seek an improved quality of life”, Clients receive financial assistance only once during a twelve-month period.